- Xyla Gum- We carry 4 fabulous Xyla Gum flavours- Cinnamon, Fruit Punch, Peppermint and Spearmint. We recommend going with the Cinnamon Gum since it’s Christmasy. Xyla gum contains no artificial sweeteners. Wahoo!
- Pukka Tea– A great stocking stuffer, and not just because it comes in a beautiful box. But seriously, how amazing are these box designs. Pukka Teas are Organic and lovely right down to the tea bag paper itself, which is 100% unbleached and made of natural abaca (a type of banana). Cool!
- Embellished Tea Tong– To go with your Pukka Tea of course. I always feel fancy when I drink tea but when I use a fancy tea tong I feel even fancier 🙂 It’s one of those things you don’t know your missing until you have one.
- Lily’s Chocolate Bars– Every stocking needs some chocolate and why not make it healthier chocolate. Lily Bars satisfy your chocolate cravings but with fewer calories. It’s a win win. Lily Chocolate Bars are sweetened with stevia rather than sugar. We recommend Lily’s Chocolate Salted Almond. I’m still trying to not eat the whole thing in one go…
- True Citrus– This is a super duper way to add fresh orange, lemon or lime to your beverages, anytime. No artificial flavours, colors, sodium or preservatives. Just fresh and tasty crystallized citrus. We recommend the new True Orange for Christmas time. Shake. Drink. Smile.
- Freeze Dried Fruit– North Bay freeze–dried fruit is as fresh and yummy as it gets. Colourful and crunchy– a healthy alternative for those candy cravings. We recommend the organic strawberries, or the raspberries or the triple fruit…
- Flavoralls- So many flavours, so little time…Blueberry, coconut, grape, raspberry, almond, banana, chocolate, caramel, lemon, mint, orange, and pure. Made with stevia extract, Flavoralls have zero calories. Add a few drops to Christmas baking or in your hot cereal on those early wintery mornings. We recommend Caramel or Almond for the season.
- Crio Bru– After being out in the snow, come in and warm up with a toasty much of Crio Bru. It’s like hot chocolate, only better because it’s roasted cocoa beans! We carry Cavalla, Maya and French Roast.
- Xyla Fruit Spread– Christmas would not be complete without jam. These will go perfectly with cheese and jam pairings or spread on artisan bread. Find six wonderful varieties in our shop under the Jams and Sauces tab. We recommend Apricot because it goes well with a wide variety array of crackers, cheese and bread.
- Nick’s Sticks – Nick’s Sticks are festive and tasty and perfect stocking stuffer size. Perfect for filling boys stockings, which are usually a little trickier to fill than the girls (at least for me). Nick’s Sticks are made with the finest grass-fed beef and organic seasonings. No MSG. No Nitrates. No Antibiotics. No Hormones. No Sugar. No Red Dye. No Gluten.
We hope that you enjoyed this list.
P.S. These stocking stuffers would look pretty cute wrapped up inside a Bolga Basket. Just saying…